Our process requires a “print ready” artwork file. Either you can create and upload your own “print ready” artwork file or we can design and prepare the “print ready” artwork for you. If you upload your own “print ready” artwork file there is no art or setup charge. If we prepare the “print ready” artwork file design service charges will apply.
All of our online products require you to choose one of the following artwork options.
- Send us your wording, logo, and images.
- We will put together an effective, eye catching layout.
- Includes basic layout and an e-mail proof.
- Logo clean-up and advanced design extra.
- Upload print ready artwork file.
How to Prepare “Print Ready” Artwork
By definition “print ready” artwork means we can put the file directly into our print que. Following these steps will ensure that your uploaded artwork is indeed “print ready” and you will not incur additional charges.
Download the design template for the product you want to order
Using the template, prepare your design (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Coreldraw, etc.)
• Design at 1/4 scale and 300 dpi.
• Convert all text to outlines or curves.
• Embed all images.
• Export your “print ready” artwork file.
• Accepted file types for upload: .pdf, .eps, .jpg.
• Do NOT compress your art file.
Double-check this list to avoid any delays.
Upload Your “Print Ready” Artwork File
All of our products allow a “print ready” artwork file to be attached and uploaded at the time of order placement. Do not navigate away from the product page while the file is uploading.